- merged: this is the default value, when not defined will assume merged. That means SWC/SWF file will be bigger and self sufficient. Same as -compiler.library-path
- internal: all dependency content will be included on target SWC/SWF. Biggest compiled file. Same as -compiler.include-libraries
- external: no dependency content will be included on target SWC/SWF. Smaller compiled file. Makes no sense to use this scope on SWF compilation. Same as -compiler.external-library-path
- rsl: no dependency content will be inclued on SWC/SWF. But, SWF will have a reference to load it a runtime. Do not use on SWC compilation. Same as -runtime-shared-library-path
- caching: same as RSL, but uses Adobe signed SWZ files.
- test: libraries required to run tests. Same as -compiler.include-libraries, but at test template only!
時刻: 1:29 午前
時刻: 1:26 午前